• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - will relist later

2 posts in this topic

:news: Price drops!

Just two books for sale today. Usual rules apply. :takeit: in the public thread is king, offers via PM are welcome but are trumped by public sales.

I really prefer Paypal on these books, as I can only ship until July 3rd and then there will be a significant delay due to some travel I have to make. If you buy and want to pay with check/MO that is fine, but know that shipment will be delayed like 3-4 weeks.

Shipping will be $8.00 in the US for either slab, take the package deal below and shipping is included. International shipping is fine, provided you pay exact trackable shipping costs to your destination. I can provide an estimate if you would like one before you buy.

Returns are fine at buyer's expense on the return shipping (as books are slabbed you know what you're getting). Once I get the same book back in the same slab in the same condition it left my house in I will issue the refund.

Amazing Spider-man #232 CGC 9.8 white pages - asking $49 $44+ shipping

RADF81AE2012529_141440.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #278 CGC 9.6 White - asking $32 + shipping

RAD89885201266_144448.jpg

:headbang::news:Take both slabs for $79 shipped! :news::headbang: