• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Greatest sales thread ever. :applause:

I just read the whole thing from beginning to end. Work was crazy so I missed following SDCC while it was happening. I would have loved to have been there with you and JJ, Dre.

I clicked on the link to your modern X-Men registry run to see if I had either of the 2 books you need but I don't.

Kudos to you for helping out so many get the exclusives. And kudos to MedicAR for some of the best thread recaps ever.

Just send him a pm and wait for a reply.

I've waited nine days for a response for the PMs I sent Dre (shrug) I hope he's okay.

I sent him a couple of PMs as well maybe like 9 or 10 days ago and haven't heard from him yet, so don't feel like you're the only one he's not replying to. Like others already mentioned, Dre's probably just really busy with work... I'm sure we'll hear from him soon enough...

(thumbs u

Hope he reappears sooner than later before boardies start going through withdrawals! lol

Just send him a pm and wait for a reply.

I've waited nine days for a response for the PMs I sent Dre (shrug) I hope he's okay.

I sent him a couple of PMs as well maybe like 9 or 10 days ago and haven't heard from him yet, so don't feel like you're the only one he's not replying to. Like others already mentioned, Dre's probably just really busy with work... I'm sure we'll hear from him soon enough...

(thumbs u

Hope he reappears sooner than later before boardies start going through withdrawals! lol

Yea, I've never gotten a reply from him if I sent him a PM but, he's sent PM's to me and I replied. Other then that he has a good rep so nothing to worry about really. Just gotta wait it out and be patient.

I submitted books to CGC fast tracked pre-SDCC and they still haven't shipped yet. And I live in Florida. I would assume that anyone who ordered graded from Dre will be waiting at least another week till he even gets them back from CGC. I'm sure he'll get them out as soon as he gets them back.

Hey guys

I'm still here...

Yup - Everything's been graded except one invoice containing 30 SS.

Sorry - I've been busy with my other business and something else... More to come in a bit.

I'm expecting about 600 CGC slabs by the end of this coming week, and raws orders continue to ship.

I've got a lot coming back, Walking Dead CGCs, San Diego CGCs, and so on and so.

There will be 9.9 upgrades availabe.

I got swamped with pages of PMs asking me the same thing over and over so I've been taking my time with them. Sorry.