• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Caliber Present 1 First Crow

7 posts in this topic

Yea, I have passed on CGC 9.4 for $25.00 on eBay. I will wait to make sure I can get a 9.6 or 9.8 of this one. I really want the 1-4 issues, this book is really secondary for me. Not a knock on your copy, just a statement about my collection.

hi.gif

I thought about getting this CGCed, I honestly think it has a 9.6-9.8 chance, but I think I missed the boat with the Crow movies. Oh well. Also looking at GPA I didn't really see a big bump from a 9.4 to 9.6. so I decided to let it go raw.

I thought about getting this CGCed, I honestly think it has a 9.6-9.8 chance, but I think I missed the boat with the Crow movies. Oh well. Also looking at GPA I didn't really see a big bump from a 9.4 to 9.6. so I decided to let it go raw.

Yea, not a bad idea to go RAW. I would think 9.8 it would be worth it, 9.6 you would cover costs and 9.4 you would take a loss. I am not sure why as it is a great key issue, but it does not have the value of the mini??? Not sure why. If the back cover was the front cover, I feel that this would be a different story.