• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Spoiler*

76 posts in this topic

I still can't believe Bruce Willis was a ghost!!!

How long did it take you to figure it out? Or were you one of the people surprised by the "twist" ending?

I don't talk to you about movies.

Superhero movies I can understand....but just regular krappy movies? :(

I can tell by your tone that we are going to butt heads. I will, however, talk to you about how awesome JB was between 1975 and 1984.

If it's any consolation, I'm a HUGE fan of Road House :cloud9:

I still can't believe Bruce Willis was a ghost!!!

How long did it take you to figure it out? Or were you one of the people surprised by the "twist" ending?

I don't talk to you about movies.

At this point I think it's safe to stay away from conversations about John Byrne robots too.

Prepare to be feather kicked by Emily at WW Chicago....ninja style :sumo:

I might be a robot.

I can believe it, you're always so calm and monotone. She's still feather kicking you, she's not racist against robots.

Generally if I want to avoid having elements of a movie I haven't seen spoiled, I simply avoid clicking into threads/articles devoted to discussing said movie...? ???(shrug)

That would be too difficult...

:insane:

It means people have to take responsibility for themselves and in today's world that never happens

You mean, like taking enough responsibility to not indulge every instinct to blow your load of opinions on everyone's face?

Generally if I want to avoid having elements of a movie I haven't seen spoiled, I simply avoid clicking into threads/articles devoted to discussing said movie...? ???(shrug)

It means people have to take responsibility for themselves and in today's world that never happens

You mean, like taking enough responsibility to not indulge every instinct to blow your load of opinions on everyone's face?

If there's a thread about a film or book that's out or on general release that I haven't seen / read, I don't click on it. (shrug)

If there's a thread about a film or book that's out or on general release that I haven't seen / read, I don't click on it. (shrug)

If I ignored movie-threads in General, there would be nothing to read

I would guess that there is no 'fantastic revelation' to be found in this flick. But what's even less important than the events of this film are people's opinions of the events of this film

Perhaps if you had already seen it yourself, you would feel differently. :gossip:

I try to limit my theater visits to once a year

and this is a Twilight year <3

edward_sparkling-1.jpg

Then accept, that like anywhere else on the net, you're going to have to deal with opinionated hotheads. And to be fair, this forum is better than most.

Then accept, that like anywhere else on the net, you're going to have to deal with opinionated hotheads. And to be fair, this forum is better than most.

I don't go to any other forums, so that's irrelevant to me

Accepting that a behavior exists doesn't make it any less annoying

I don't go to any other forums, so that's irrelevant to me

Accepting that a behavior exists doesn't make it any less annoying

True, but such things are axiomatic and can be tuned out with practice.

Your opinions aren't important enough to risk spoiling a movie for others.

Does Amazing Spider-Man really contain some fantastic revelation detrimental to the continuity of the series? lol

I don't think the producers care much about continuity anyway as they've just scrapped everything and reinvented the wheel.

PS. Spoiler. The movie sucks and I've not even seen it.

Why am I not surprised by that comment :eyeroll:

Does Amazing Spider-Man really contain some fantastic revelation detrimental to the continuity of the series? lol

I don't think the producers care much about continuity anyway as they've just scrapped everything and reinvented the wheel.

:sumo:

:sumo:

lol