• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 15 Covers

486 posts in this topic

Awesome man - good work.

I don't know why we are in the minority about the Serbians.

They are the hardest to get original comics going.

500 of #1 and #2 with a 1:10 #2 variant and the run just dwindled down to 100 or so.

Just look at the dates on the books - talk about random!

Looks like there may be more unsigned covers out there than previously thought of the 100 retailer appreciation variant. How many other Image employees got a copy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230852424494?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

On Sep-20-12 at 08:30:40 PDT, seller added the following information:

NOTE: Rest assured this a genuine copy of the variant. I am an employee of Image Comics, Inc. and this is my one complimentary copy of the book, which is why it is unsigned. It has never been opened or read. Nearly all of my complimentary copies get bagged and boarded and filed away. I'm only selling this out of necessity.

I've heard 300 and 500 print run on 1 & 2 and 500 for the other regular issues. Who knows?

500 print run on #1 through #13

50 copies of the #2 variant

100 copies of the #10 variant.

The only regular issues from that publisher I know were less than 500 copies were

Serbian Deadworld #1 and #3 which were 300 copies of each, #2 was 500 copies.

DeadWorld1.jpg

Serbian Brit #1 500 Copies.

Brit1.jpg

Serbian Liberty Meadows (Magazine Sized) 500 copies #1 thru 3

LM3Front.jpg

Serbian Fearless Dawn #1-8 (maybe more now) 500 of each

RescueDawn5.jpg