• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feeling left out?

50 posts in this topic

Unless you've paid Greggy his mandatory sweet nap license fee I am afraid your nap shall be merely deemed saccharin*.

*artificially sweet.

If you have to explain the joke... [/quote

He under estimated the IQ of the room :gossip:

That's hard to do on this forum.

Unless you've paid Greggy his mandatory sweet nap license fee I am afraid your nap shall be merely deemed saccharin*.

*artificially sweet.

If you have to explain the joke...

I didn't want someone to google it, see that saccharin is 500 times sweeter than sugar and assume I was referring to its level of sweetness and not it's artificial nature.

Basically, I've learned you have to explain a lot around here. :P

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

*artificially sweet.

If you have to explain the joke...

I didn't want someone to google it, see that saccharin is 500 times sweeter than sugar and assume I was referring to its level of sweetness and not it's artificial nature.

Basically, I've learned you have to explain a lot around here. :P

tumorous%20rat.jpg

The Miller run of Daredevil was not only unreadable, but sucketh mightily! :sumo:

:tonofbricks: Hiyo!

You do not dare ever question the great and almighty-work of Frank "B-A-D-A-S-S" Miller!

P.S.

May ten-thousand variants of Spiderman books drown you in a sea of madness!

*artificially sweet.

If you have to explain the joke... [/quote

He under estimated the IQ of the room :gossip:

That's hard to do on this forum.

:sorry:

You may a small point...