• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: MAN-THING CGC 9.6 OR BETTER

6 posts in this topic

Any 1974 series Man-Things, Giant Size and Fear issues - MUST be CGC graded at 9.6 or above thumbsup2.gif

Still looking for a few Star Wars issues in CGC 9.6 or above too, let me know what you have.

And please, I have multiple readers of these, I'm just after graded beauties cloud9.gif

Any 1974 series Man-Things, Giant Size and Fear issues - MUST be CGC graded at 9.6 or above thumbsup2.gif

Still looking for a few Star Wars issues in CGC 9.6 or above too, let me know what you have.

And please, I have multiple readers of these, I'm just after graded beauties cloud9.gif

PM'd you twice 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif
sleeping.gif

Giant Size are gonna kinda tough to get in 9.6 or above.

Especially the number 2, which only has a 9.2 (hi.gif) as high census.

Same with the number 3, which only has one 9.6 (hi.gif) as high census.

Numbers 1, 4, & 5 have more 9.6 issues, but rarely come up for auction.