• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone...

Haven't been here in a while but thought you guys & gals might be interested:

- 1st :takeit: in thread takes it

- USA: Shipping for one slab is $10 (includes Delivery Confirmation). Insurance extra. Multiple slabs will be exact cost.

- International: PM me for shipping arrangements.

- No probationers or HOSers.

- If you want more pics of certain areas of the slab, PM me.

- PayPal as well as checks & money orders (shipping will obviously take longer with the latter two)

Alright, eight slabs on their way...

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.6

Case is cracked on top and bottom. The top crack does not go thru to the backside. The bottom crack extends about half an inch from the bottom on the backside. There is no movement from the crack when I press it with my fingers. Does NOT affect the comic itself.

GPA 90 Day average: $74

My Price: $50

watchmen01cgc960109275003.jpg

watchmen01cgc96back0109275003.jpg

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.8 PLOD

Bought this raw on eBay then surprise, surprise :cry:! The seller took a Sharpie to the bottom left corner if I remember correctly. Did get a refund from the eBay seller though. :)

GPA 90 Day average: no data

My Price: $10

watchmen01cgc98PLOD.jpg

Last but not least...

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.8 Signature Series

Signed by Dave Gibbons at the 2009 Bristol International Comic Expo (witnessed by GOTHAMCENTRAL).

GPA: Similar copy signed by DG sold in 2011 for $320.

My Price: $310

watchmen01acgc98ss.jpg

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.8 PLOD

Bought this raw on eBay then surprise, surprise :cry:! The seller took a Sharpie to the bottom left corner if I remember correctly. Did get a refund from the eBay seller though. :)

watchmen01cgc98PLOD.jpg

:takeit:

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.8 PLOD

watchmen01cgc98PLOD.jpg

:takeit:

^^ , PM on its way!