• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manhattan Project 1 9.8 Signed and Sketch, Batman 1 Variant, Sketch Covers

19 posts in this topic

Normal Rules

No Probies no HOH

1st :takeit: wins it you can pm me but a :takeit: in the thread trumps you until either you or me claims the item as sold.

I accept Paypal, Check , Money Order.

Shipping is 11$ for up to 3 slabs.

These books are still at CGC so you can post a :takeit: pending scans if you would like. I expect to have them in hand next Wednesday. If any sell they will ship to you the day I get them from CGC.

Manhattan Projects #1 CGC 9.8 SS (signed by Hickman and Petra) & (sketch along the bottom of the cover by Petra)

Double signed by artist and writer, also sketched by artist.

225$

I am trying to see if either me or my friends grabbed a picture of the sketch.

GLWTS Doug! once again those sketches look amazing...

Thanks man normally I would enjoy the covers for at least a month before selling them. But I just bought some cover art from Mark Brooks so I have to send him a check and something has to fund that check.

Also I wasn't able to get a photo of the MP sketch so I'll post a scan next week when it comes in. If anyone is interested in anything feel free to send a Pm or post the :takeit: pending scan.

Yes Sciver was the only one I had sign it. Snyder was not there on Sunday so I didn't get him to sign it.

Actually Sciver wasn't there on Saturday and Snyder wasn't there Sunday now that I think about it hm

New X-Men #128 CGC 9.8 SS (signed by Ethan Van Sciver at Hereos Con 2012)

asking 225$

:takeit: if you ship to Canada

Of course I'll ship to Canada for 11$ as well so you're a ^^

Books should be in hand this Thursday and I will upload with scans by Friday.

Also I will have a couple more sketch covers for sale once they all start to come in from board opps and CGC.