• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July 2012 OPP - Adelso Corona - Requests begin July 12 at Noon - PICS ADDED

78 posts in this topic

So I didn't need to stay up till 2:00AM! to get on this Opp..... doh!

30 slots :tonofbricks: that truck load sketching, lookout for R.S.I around slot 20 ;)

Dan do you have a Punisher covers? if not I'll go with Deadpool #50 cover please :)

So I didn't need to stay up till 2:00AM! to get on this Opp..... doh!

30 slots :tonofbricks: that truck load sketching, lookout for R.S.I around slot 20 ;)

Dan do you have a Punisher covers? if not I'll go with Deadpool #50 cover please :)

No problem.

I will be closing this opp on Tuesday. There are still spots available for those interested. The variety of sketch ideas in this opp is awesome. Adelso is going to have a blast with these.

July 2012 - Adelso Corona

ADELSO HAS REQUESTED NO COVER RECREATION REQUESTS FOR THIS OPP

Is this gonna be a problem with my theme?

Yes, Adelso has already done one of those recreations and has decided that he does not want to take on any more cover recreations/homages (for right now)

July 2012 - Adelso Corona

ADELSO HAS REQUESTED NO COVER RECREATION REQUESTS FOR THIS OPP

Is this gonna be a problem with my theme?

Yes, Adelso has already done one of those recreations and has decided that he does not want to take on any more cover recreations/homages (for right now)

Gah. Gotta retract then. Sorry man. Sorry for myself too.

Again Thanks to all that participated and i really do look forward to getting on these asap and hooking them up for you!

Sweet! Welcome to the boards! CANNOT WAIT to see how they all come out (especially mine)!

Looking forward to what requests has been made for this opp. I have made Corona my focus for my collection and currently have four covers. I am looking to make it 10 covers by the end of this year. IF anyone does not want their sketch covers for some reason, PM me to work something out. I currently have one sketch cover in my Sig up for trade for a Corona cover.