• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying a house sale! Wolverine mini 9.8, Hulk 182 9.6, origin1-6 on ebay!!!

55 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif

I am trying to roll those into the final tally, nice try though. as far as silver age?? I don't think I own anything you would consider silver age, just bronze and moderns!

juggle.gif

nope, I got 12, 14, 17, & 19. They are all raw and in fine condition, I think I still have a few in the 40-81 range also in fine. Then I have most of Vol. 2, most of those are in NM condish, if you are interested.

popcorn.gif

more of a "hmm" question: why sell the origin 9.8's separately? hoping 6 different people need that "one" issue vs. people wanting the whole set? more curious than anything. i've sold similar lots together and am wondering if i've missed out...

seems like I will get more out of them selling them individally. whereas the whole set would sell for ~150. Seperately--> 1-~50, others hoping for 30 each--> ~150 total 200. So fifty dollars. I think people are generally looking for a deal like one for free if you sell as a set. Who knows?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Half of my auctions are going off today seems to be some pretty low bids on some of them would be great for a quick snipe! Good luck!

Steve Burns

sumo.gif

You might have to forgo the house & settle for a shack. frown.gif