• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 49 8.0 CGC and Avengers 3 Raw 5.0 & Some Claremont X-Men *Last Price Drop*

12 posts in this topic

Normal Rules

No Probies no HOH

1st :takeit: wins it you can pm me but a :takeit: in the thread trumps you until either you or me claims the item as sold.

I accept Paypal, Check , Money Order.

Shipping is 11$ for up to 3 books. I will ship to the US or Canada for that cost. Anywhere else and shipping is exact minus -25$ which I will cover.

Everything in this thread is heading to eBay Sunday night in an auction setting. So feel free to send me your best offers as I would rather a board member get the books than have to pay ebay a crazy amount for fees.

Edit:

I will also mention that if anyone is interested in any books I do not need payment until the 30th. So if you want to claim something now and pay me later on in the month that is fine.

I will also mention that if anyone is interested in any books I do not need payment until the 30th. So if you want to claim something now and pay me later on in the month that is fine.