• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making room on my book shelves.

49 posts in this topic

I have a few items I no longer want or need to put up for sale.

I cant do International sales on these (Sorry) Payment, will be paypal prefered.

Add 5.00 MEDIA, boxed shipping for the books sold in this thread, and 5.00 priority, for the few comics I may decide to include in this sale. PMs welcome, but this guy :takeit: rules the day.

Thank you!

Marvel Masterworks Uncanny X-Men volumes 1 through 4 TPBs Claremont and Byrne. Collects Giant Size X Men #1 issues 94 through 131 of Uncanny X Men

VF or better condition.

004-5.jpg

Marvel Masterworks Uncanny X-Men volumes 1 through 4 Claremont and Byrne. Collects Giant Size X Men #1 issues 94 through 131 of Uncanny X Men

VF or better condition.

004-5.jpg

these are the TPBs right?

Marvel Masterworks Uncanny X-Men volumes 1 through 4 Claremont and Byrne. Collects Giant Size X Men #1 issues 94 through 131 of Uncanny X Men

VF or better condition.

004-5.jpg

these are the TPBs right?

Sorry, yes they are. The other 2 Masterworks I have up currently are Hardbound, these 4 are TPBs.

The complete Dark Horse TPB reprinted Harvey material 7 TPBs in total.

The larger volumes, "Harvey Comics classics" are mostly black and white, with scattered color stories, the smaller volumes "Harvey Comics Treasury" are all full color.

These reprint Early and Classic Harvey Comics, Fantastic quality to these and the Richie Rich Volume is very hard to come by. It will run you between 85.00 for a crappy copie and over 300.00 for a like new copy of the RR issue alone. The rest are about 25.00 to 35.00 per volume average.

All books are Very Fine, maybe a little better on some.

My price is a firm 120.00 for the entire set.

005-4.jpg

The complete Dark Horse TPB reprinted Harvey material 7 TPBs in total.

The larger volumes, "Harvey Comics classics" are mostly black and white, with scattered color stories, the smaller volumes "Harvey Comics Treasury" are all full color.

These reprint Early and Classic Harvey Comics, Fantastic quality to these and the Richie Rich Volume is very hard to come by. It will run you between 85.00 for a crappy copie and over 300.00 for a like new copy of the RR issue alone. The rest are about 25.00 to 35.00 per volume average.

All books are Very Fine, maybe a little better on some.

My price is a firm 120.00 for the entire set.

005-4.jpg

that is a steal for that set, if I had an extra $120 to blow it'd be gone already! great prices on these and the others. good luck on the sales!

Batman Knightfall 2 volume set. close to 1300 pages of reading here.

Volume 1 gently read, volume 2 unread.

001-4.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you for the sale!

And thanks to the others who expressed kind sentiments earlier. :)