• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making room on my book shelves.

49 posts in this topic

This thread is loaded up with things for sale!

Its the sales thread that keeps on giving. Wether you want the or not.

Im a "giver". Its my nature.

I bought copies of this book in multiples when it first came out, so I have 2 copies I am letting go. This is the collected for the first and only time, the complete 18 issue run of Fantasy Fan. These books were printed by a fan of the Genre who wished to make available to other fans something most of us will never have the opportunity to read. The original fanzine was very low print less than 100 copies per, and few still exist today, so having a copy of this book is a rare treat. The book itself was produced in a quantity of 100, bound and sold at about 10 books at a time over the course of a couple years.

Thes 2 copies I am selling at 50.00 per copy.

The pictures shown are of my personal copy, the 2 I am selling are in unread new condition.

img_20110717_1032012.jpg

I don't see it listed, but is there any Ray Bradbury material in this?

Not certain. :sorry: I can check tonight (The book is at home)

Forgot to check last night, :sorry: but the Fantasy Fan issues were originally printed between 1933 and 1935, so Ray would have been a young teenager at the time, and not likely contributing to the fanzine.