• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A book or two for those not at SDCC SS Stan Lee Eastman

34 posts in this topic

Terms:

* :takeit: gets it, EXCEPT if I am working with somebody via PM or in the thread on a particular comic, that person gets precedence over the :takeit: . I will do my best to put items on hold in that case, but we know how things can sometimes go . PMs are welcome.

* Shipping will be actual priority price, i triple box and bubble slabs so its bombproof!!! Raw books will be shipped anyway you like though media is at your risk!

* Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

* Feel free to PM me with offers.

* Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is receive

Eastman :sumo:

Perhaps a TMNT #2 at 9.8 with white pages and a Eastman Sig and sketch... :whistle:

TMNT #2 CGC SS 9.8 Eastman Sketch

White Pages!

Peter Laird File Copy

Comes with Certificate of Authenticity showing its from Peters Personal Collection!! Signed by Peter Laird and Gary Richardson, Mirage CEO

Asking $449

IMG_0995-1.jpg

IMG_0994-1.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

Eastman :sumo:

Perhaps a TMNT #2 at 9.8 with white pages and a Eastman Sig and sketch... :whistle:

TMNT #2 CGC SS 9.8 Eastman Sketch

White Pages!

Peter Laird File Copy

Comes with Certificate of Authenticity showing its from Peters Personal Collection!! Signed by Peter Laird and Gary Richardson, Mirage CEO

Asking $449

IMG_0995-1.jpg

IMG_0994-1.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

:takeit: