• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xbox 360 100K in gamerscore

27 posts in this topic

Play Arkham Asylum first is right !

Go X-Box...

heh heh

I recommend Xbox to people who want to play online. Like if someone wants a console to play COD or Battlefield online, Xbox live is way superior to PSN. Plus Xbox gets a lot of exclusive online content.

For someone who wants single player games, PS3 is the better option. It has all the third party stuff Xbox has (COD, etc...) but way more single player games both already out and on the way. Plus, you get a bluray player. Also, Sony will likely support the PS3 way longer than Microsoft will the 360.

So it really depends.

Buy them both.

Yep.

Sucker, early adopter that I am, I bought them both in 2006. I now have two of each. doh!

I bought the 360 first. Just got the RROD a few months back.

Bought a PS3 last year for my son due to it being used and $100.

Two of each is a bit much though.

A bit much? At one point I had over 200 PS3 games at once, though I've cleared most of them out. Ask me how many I finished. :insane:

Last great game I played was Batman Arkham City...

But, I will pick up whatever this year's Call of Duty is once in comes out around Veteran's Day.

I usually buy one game a year.

I'm actually contemplating buying an XBox just so I can play Batman Arkham City.

I saw gameplay videos of it and I have to play this game. (worship)

Batman was amazing...So many great games out there! Get an Xbox! My first one lasted three years. Still does work..but is having a problem reading the disks sometimes. So I got a new 250g system. :cloud9:

Luckily I am still using the same X-Box I originally bought in 2006. It came down with the Red Rings when everyone else had the problem so Microsoft fixed it for free. Luckily, I have not had any problems since.

Xbox is missing some amazing titles, like the Uncharted games.

Last great game I played was Batman Arkham City...

But, I will pick up whatever this year's Call of Duty is once in comes out around Veteran's Day.

I usually buy one game a year.

I'm actually contemplating buying an XBox just so I can play Batman Arkham City.

I saw gameplay videos of it and I have to play this game. (worship)

I've completed story mode about 6 times now...totally awesome. Can't get tired of free flow combat. Still can't get to 100% though.

Xbox is missing some amazing titles, like the Uncharted games.

Yeah I would like to play the Uncharted stuff...and I also missed God of War 3...played the first two on PS2.....Really great games! But Xbox is better because it has Gears! :sumo:lol