• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clay Mann Thanos & Tony Daniel Wolverine - CLOSED!!!

23 posts in this topic

I am selling a few slabs....need to get back ahead of a few medical bills so I can get back to spending money on more comics!!!

ADD A NEW SPEEDING TICKET TO THE HEAP OF BILLS....the Clay Mann has been put up for sale now because of it. Not exactly what I had in mind when I obtained this EPIC Sketch.

:rulez:

No Probies or HOSers

Paypal Only

Shipping – USPS Priority FR Medium Box – FREE

Ship to Continental US only.

Feel free to PM me any questions but the first :takeit: has priority!!!!

My Kudos Thread.

PM me any offers you may want to throw at me...I'll listen.

First Up:

Avengers #1 - Full Thanos/Gauntlet in Color by Clay Mann - CGC SS - 9.6 White Pages - SOLD!

sorry for lower quality pics

IMAG0646.jpg

mannthanosdetails.jpg

mannthanosback.jpg

mannthanoscloseup.jpg

Uncanny X-Force #1 – CGC SS 9.8 –with a Wolverine Head Sketch & Signed by Tony S Daniel – Gorgeous piece that is hard to obtain. - $145 w/ FREE SHIPPING!

Sorry for the poor scan, it's the best that my HP can do... other photos provided.

Tony doesn't do many sketches and he's only getting bigger!!!!

tonydanielwolvxforcecgc.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Will throw in a Tony S Daniel Unmasked 2011 Sketchbook signed and limited edition (raw) & Batman #706 signed by Tony as well (raw.) Free for the person who buys the Wolverine Sketch Cover.

th_IMG_0462.jpg th_IMG_0461.jpg

:takeit: per our PM. (thumbs u

Uncanny X-Force #1 – CGC SS 9.8 –with a Wolverine Head Sketch & Signed by Tony S Daniel – Gorgeous piece that is hard to obtain. - $145 w/ FREE SHIPPING!

Sorry for the poor scan, it's the best that my HP can do... other photos provided.

Tony doesn't do many sketches and he's only getting bigger!!!!

tonydanielwolvxforcecgc.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Will throw in a Tony S Daniel Unmasked 2011 Sketchbook signed and limited edition (raw) & Batman #706 signed by Tony as well (raw.) Free for the person who buys the Wolverine Sketch Cover.

th_IMG_0462.jpg th_IMG_0461.jpg