• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #497...CGC 9.8 newsstand. VoB, Valiant Keys, Dave Stevens and SW 107

32 posts in this topic

I'm going to go against one of my own peeves here and have a pre-sale. Batman #497 only...other books are in hand

I have seven 9.8 White page copies of Batman #497 newsstand edition available and two in 9.6 white.

These are newsstand copies without the black partial outer wrap and are quite a bit more difficult to find.

I'm including a scan below as reference but this is not one of the books although they will all look identical.

Shipping is exact cost to your location. They will not be available to ship till July 25th.

:takeit: pending scans is perfectly ok.

CGC 9.8 copies @ $60 each (7... SOLD OUT! )

CGC 9.6 copies @ $25 each (2)

Batman4971.jpg

Same rules as above, but these are in hand and are the books you will receive.

I still won't be able to ship till July 25 though.

Vengeance of Bane Special...CGC 9.6 White

$135

VOB.jpg

I'm going to go against one of my own peeves here and have a pre-sale. Batman #497 only...other books are in hand

CGC 9.8 copies @ $60 each (7)

:takeit: x 1 pending scan

Cool, thanks.

Needless :bump: just to point out how cool it is to notice according to the sale date in UPC on the Bat 497... that you posted it exactly 19 years to the day.

Its also cool that I am so :preach: that I consider this something to point out :grin:

Needless :bump: just to point out how cool it is to notice according to the sale date in UPC on the Bat 497... that you posted it exactly 19 years to the day.

Its also cool that I am so :preach: that I consider this something to point out :grin:

Hey - good point!

:applause:

On your head.

url.jpg

Where do you get a hat for that thing?

I have seven 9.8 White page copies of Batman #497 newsstand edition available and two in 9.6 white.

These are newsstand copies without the black partial outer wrap and are quite a bit more difficult to find.

I'm including a scan below as reference but this is not one of the books although they will all look identical.

Shipping is exact cost to your location. They will not be available to ship till July 25th.

CGC 9.8 copies @ $60 each (7...6)

Batman4971.jpg

:takeit: CGC 9.8 x1 - White Pages & Well centered pretty please :foryou:

CGC 9.8 copies @ $60 each (7...5)

Batman4971.jpg

CGC 9.8 x1 :takeit:

Batman4971.jpg

CGC 9.8 x1 :takeit:

Batman4971.jpg

The UPC box is exactly 19 years ago. I am old.