• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAND UP TO CANCER - UPDATE - DONATION MADE!!

107 posts in this topic

:news:

Everyone has paid, and the books are all packed up ready to go!!

They will be sent USPS Priority Flat Rate Envelope

I will try to have them shipped tomorrow, but Im on OT at work, and might be as late as Saturday afternoon before I can get to the counter :sorry:

2 things....

1 - If you get the Spidey 129, please give our friends overseas a chance to get thier books before posting you won

2 - I will post the total amount that will be donated once postage is paid. I also have a few dollars from my sales thread to add in (thumbs un

Thanks to everyone who was kind enough to get envolved. (worship)

I would love to make this an annual event with bigger prizes every year!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the $1000 donation was just made :whee:

My wife and I just watched the Stand Up to Cancer show. What an emotional hour. With my Mother passing 3 years ago from Lung cancer, and her Mother being diagnosed with Terminal brain cancer a few months ago, it was rough.

I "Stand Up" to all the generous Boardies invloved in this (worship)

I'll do it again next year

Just wanted to let everyone know that the $1000 donation was just made :whee:

My wife and I just watched the Stand Up to Cancer show. What an emotional hour. With my Mother passing 3 years ago from Lung cancer, and her Mother being diagnosed with Terminal brain cancer a few months ago, it was rough.

I "Stand Up" to all the generous Boardies invloved in this (worship)

I'll do it again next year

We'll be here bud (thumbs u