• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC is no longer the center of the universe

21 posts in this topic

Greggy is too busy being my gopher to post on the boards

It was great seeing you and your Boy Wonder, Watson. lol

fixed it :foryou:

What do you pay Greggy with????:taptaptap:

Remember that old brown thumb postcard of Greggy in the motel room? :cool:

Ok, an SDCC joke...

Two comics geeks and dealer walk into SDCC. They stand up on their tiptoes and scan as far as they can see, from one end of the main hall to the other. They see booths for movie studios, video games, toy companies, TV networks, and movie props. They don't see anything actually having to do with comics. Finally, they stop what they assume to be girl dressed in a full-on squirrel costume with a tutu and ask her, "where are the comics?"

Seth Rogen removes the squirrel head from the costume and says, "Comics? Who the hell cares? This is San Diego Comic-Con baby!"

Rimshot.gif

I get excited for NYC Comic Con... simply because I do not have to travel across the country to get to it. While not as grand a scale as SDCC it IS down the block.

October awaits.

Ok, an SDCC joke...

Two comics geeks and dealer walk into SDCC. They stand up on their tiptoes and scan as far as they can see, from one end of the main hall to the other. They see booths for movie studios, video games, toy companies, TV networks, and movie props. They don't see anything actually having to do with comics. Finally, they stop what they assume to be girl dressed in a full-on squirrel costume with a tutu and ask her, "where are the comics?"

Seth Rogen removes the squirrel head from the costume and says, "Comics? Who the hell cares? This is San Diego Comic-Con baby!"

Rimshot.gif

:facepalm:

[font:Book Antiqua]Where are the drinks when I need them...?[/font]

Ok, an SDCC joke...

Rimshot.gif

I have been repeating that roughly every 5-10 minutes since 7:15 this morning. I need a drink and I need it now!

Ok, an SDCC joke...

Rimshot.gif

I have been repeating that roughly every 5-10 minutes since 7:15 this morning. I need a drink and I need it now!

:o

It was great seeing you and your sidekick Watson. lol

Outside of oakman29, watson, greggy, dale, bob, ted , trey...... who else is there

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS

C A L :gossip:

So Dave, any grails this year?

Yes! See my SDCC thread here in GC.There's always a grail. :headbang:

So Dave, any grails this year?

Yes! See my SDCC thread here in GC.There's always a grail. :headbang:

Oh sorry, damn autocorrect, I meant to type graves. I figured with this heat wave there would be a plethora of exposed homeless to meet the business end of your candlestick.