• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 53 raw 7.0 + Weird Western Tales 13 cgc 9.4

2 posts in this topic

2 comics I thought I'd try here before I put them up on ebay.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or HOS are not eligible to purchase.

CGC books may be returned, but only if the holder has not been opened or tampered with. Shipping costs are not refundable.

The first :takeit: in the thread for a comic wins it, and beats out any PM.

US buyers only.

I accept PayPal or money orders.

Superman 53. This is a gorgeous copy that I bought on ebay a couple years ago as a raw unrestored. When I got it I found that the spine had been sealed with some archival tape in a few places. I was going to just send it back, but the seller gave me a good enough refund that I decided to keep it. I don't detect any other restoration (no trimming or color touch). There is a sun shadow at the bottom of the back cover, and a tiny piece out at the top right corner of the back cover near the spine.

I see it as a 7.0 with slight professional restoration. The pages are very bright OW to W

$675 shipped

P1060100.jpg

P1060101.jpg

P1060102.jpg

Weird Western Tales #13 CGC 9.4 with OW to W pages $125 + 10 shipping

P1060106.jpg

If anyone wants to do a trade I'm looking for Strange Tales 110, 111, & 115 and TTA 27 & 35