• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for some perspective on a polybagged ASM # 135

3 posts in this topic

Hello, hope this is okay to post here, looking for other collectors' perspective on this - not sure I will be selling this but curious as to what some other bronze collectors might think this would sell for (in other words should I decide to sell it what would be a reasonable asking price? The 135 has a small spine tick that would bring it down to probably a 9.2, the ironman 69 also has a couple making it 9.0/9.2, the middle book is worlds unknown #8 appears to be 9.4 or so, the bag has a small hole on bottom left corner (when asm 135 is face up) and the reds in the marvel logo on the bag itself appear to have faded.

Again just curious as to what you guys might think it could go for - any insight appreciated

Scan1.jpgScan2.jpg

Hello, hope this is okay to post here, looking for other collectors' perspective on this - not sure I will be selling this but curious as to what some other bronze collectors might think this would sell for (in other words should I decide to sell it what would be a reasonable asking price? The 135 has a small spine tick that would bring it down to probably a 9.2, the ironman 69 also has a couple making it 9.0/9.2, the middle book is worlds unknown #8 appears to be 9.4 or so, the bag has a small hole on bottom left corner (when asm 135 is face up) and the reds in the marvel logo on the bag itself appear to have faded.

Again just curious as to what you guys might think it could go for - any insight appreciated

Scan1.jpgScan2.jpg

:takeit::banana:

Scan1.jpgScan2.jpg

:takeit::banana:

x2

I have no idea of the value of keeping the books polybagged versus breaking them out of the plastic. I guess this is one of those times where you can't go wrong either way. I would be real careful of the storage to make sure that the polybag doesn't break down on the comics.

I love it that Spidey 135 is in the bag. Does anyone know if there is a bagged set with Spidey 121, 122 or 129?