• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Burntboy Collection

66 posts in this topic

What, is there a delayed echo in here or something?

I mentioned that a website should be made in dedication to his books around 1-2 weeks ago, and got no response, except from tth2. 893naughty-thumb.giffrown.gif

acclaim.gif Just call me Mr. Consistency!

Sorry, I have no interest in a Hulk 181, the most overated book in the history of comic collecting.

But it was a nice image anyway, JC!

Sorry, Hook! That honor belongs to Iron Fist #14.

Iron Fist #14......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif........never heard of it. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's the first time Iron Fist ever appeared in a comic book with the issue number 14. thumbsup2.gif Very key issue for that reason. There's also an unwashed animal for a villain who makes a first appearance in the book, but I don't think anyone places any significance on that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Iron Fist #14......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif........never heard of it. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's the first time Iron Fist ever appeared in a comic book with the issue number 14. thumbsup2.gif Very key issue for that reason. There's also an unwashed animal for a villain who makes a first appearance in the book, but I don't think anyone places any significance on that. confused-smiley-013.gif

who you talking to ? There is nobody there. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've been busy for a few days. Can you bring me up to speed as to why he-who-shall-not-be-named is "not there"?

I've been busy for a few days. Can you bring me up to speed as to why he-who-shall-not-be-named is "not there"?

Not really sure what is happening, but from what I can tell some old guy appears to have swiped an avatar from a board member whose hook is red. This same red-hooked character chooses to remain unseen, occasionally posting a message or two. He has since modified his avatar to a more electric looking one.

Man, that was tough to do without mentioning any names. If you need help in figuring out the names you can PM me.

Sorry, I have no interest in a Hulk 181, the most overated book in the history of comic collecting.

893naughty-thumb.gif

You mean OverBite, I mean,.....SaberTooth?

Oh, and the story behind the sig and avatar? Not interesting at all. Just me pouting because I never seem to get a direct response from CGC to any of my brilliant suggestions. That's all. A middle age guy having a temporary tantrum. See?.....boring.

You mean OverBite, I mean,.....SaberTooth?

Oh, and the story behind the sig and avatar? Not interesting at all. Just me pouting because I never seem to get a direct response from CGC to any of my brilliant suggestions. That's all. A middle age guy having a temporary tantrum. See?.....boring.

sleeping.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

You really think that book has any merit?

After all the re-boots, new origins, etc.....what is their (Wolvie and Sabretooth) actual relationship?

Is there really anything compelling at all abour Sabretooth?

I still just don't get it. confused-smiley-013.gif

so i eagerly open the thread to see who has been waxing eloquently about my books and what do i find??? 9 new messages dealing with Iron Fist #14. WTF?!?! mad.gif

all you hijackers go start an IF #14 thread on your own!!!! grin.gif

Hey,Hang onto your Hairpiece Grandpa! Us Hep Young Kats are discussin Iron Fist, The BAddesT MofO Supa Hero of them ALL!

Get with it! Daddy-O!

makepoint.gif

After all the re-boots, new origins, etc.....what is their (Wolvie and Sabretooth) actual relationship?

Personally I think Marvel have ruined the Sabretooth character with all the [!@#%^&^] over the years. But his first app in IF #14 is a great book by the classic Claremont/Byrne team, and shouldn't be dismissed because of its speculation fodder status.

Personally I think Marvel have ruined the Sabretooth character with all the [!@#%^&^] over the years. But his first app in IF #14 is a great book by the classic Claremont/Byrne team, and shouldn't be dismissed because of its speculation fodder status.

I can't agree with that. I really like broccoli. Especially when it is steamed, then chilled and served with a small amount of olive oil and lemon juice. Very refreshing, especially on a hot day.

so i eagerly open the thread to see who has been waxing eloquently about my books and what do i find??? 9 new messages dealing with Iron Fist #14. WTF?!?! mad.gif

all you hijackers go start an IF #14 thread on your own!!!! grin.gif

But do you at least agree with me about the broccoli? confused-smiley-013.gif

You've lost me. confused.gif

Methinks FFB is taking the p*** out of the thread's hijackers, as some of our British colleagues would say. gossip.gif

So, was there ever a more bizarre super hero power than Matter Eater Lad's?