• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Burntboy Collection

66 posts in this topic

You've lost me. confused.gif

Methinks FFB is taking the p*** out of the thread's hijackers, as some of our British colleagues would say. gossip.gif

So, was there ever a more bizarre super hero power than Matter Eater Lad's?

You should have seen the side effects when he'd eat broccoli with olive oil and lemon!!!!! 893whatthe.gif

You've lost me. confused.gif

Broccoli. What else do you need to know?

broccoli.jpg

Oh gawd! I am unfortunate enough to be a "super taster". I loathe, despise and otherwise sciva brocolli. I mean, the stuff LOOKS wonderful with its florettes and that brilliant green when properly prepped, but it is all sour and bitter to me. frown.gif

so i hop on the thread this am to eagerly see more discussion about my collection and am greeted with another 11 messages about freakin' BROCOLI 893frustrated.gif

if there's a god............... insane.gifi'm going golfing - i better not come back tonight to hear FFB talking about Cauliflower!?!?! grin.gif

Sorry BB! Didn't mean to hijack your thread. sorry.gif

Back on topic.....I think it's great that Doug has listed them w/ their OO status on his site. I love hearing about your collection. I only wish someone in my family had done the same. It must be amazing to look at all those HG beauties at once.

Also, kudos for naming it the "Burntboy Collection". Are you guys coming up with a COA to include with the books you sell?

Sorry BB! Didn't mean to hijack your thread. sorry.gif

Back on topic.....I think it's great that Doug has listed them w/ their OO status on his site. I love hearing about your collection. I only wish someone in my family had done the same. It must be amazing to look at all those HG beauties at once.

Also, kudos for naming it the "Burntboy Collection". Are you guys coming up with a COA to include with the books you sell?

i hadn't thought about it but will chat with doug.......... smile.gif

And maybe anyone buying a Burntboy Book could get.....some broccoli?

oh lord............... tongue.gif

Sorry about the broccoli thing. I just figured that since the first hijack had gone pretty far afield from your original topic, if I changed the subject to something radically different, the discussion would eventually circle its way back to the topic of your books. Looks like I was right! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hey - - what happenned to the broccoli thread?????

just move on over to the "Pretty Books of the Day - 1963 - 1964 Supes", to see some of my best examples of DC's from the last year of my collecting. these are pretty typical of all my DC titles during that period. i guess i was winding down and didn't handle them as much.......... cloud9.gif

just move on over to the "Pretty Books of the Day - 1963 - 1964 Supes", to see some of my best examples of DC's from the last year of my collecting. these are pretty typical of all my DC titles during that period. i guess i was winding down and didn't handle them as much.......... cloud9.gif

Can we talk more about broccoli over there? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i may have to kill Redhook and/or FFB over this.............. devil.gif

I actually think the broccoli pedigree has a better ring to it than burntboy pedigree.

I actually think the broccoli pedigree has a better ring to it than burntboy pedigree.

893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

broccoli collection? confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

broccoli collection? confused-smiley-013.gif

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif