• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM IRON FIST #14

9 posts in this topic

I got my Iron Fist #15 back first as I didn't get pressed and it came back as a 9.4 and both came from the same set so was hopeful since I had the #14 Pressed First it would come a 9.4 too!! The spine ticks you see were where the staples are, top of the cover near center there is/was 3 waves or something that barely show now as just like a little darker color and since those spine ticks were not real ticks it came back as a 9.6...no I have to send for pressing and regrade the #15 to try and get a 9.6 too!! Pressing also brought a spidey #121 to a 8.0 and I bought it as a 6.0 So now a bunch of books I had graded and they ended up 8.0 and 8.5 I am going to send back after pressing! At least ones with virtually no spine problems! A spidey Special #4 I did not get pressed came in at a 9.4,i ended up with 3 or 4 of those from the same seller I need to find press and see if they all are 9.4 or maybe better with pressing =)

Yeah, if the front is as nice as the back spine, it's probably a 9.4 - easy a 9.2 if there are a few ticks on the front.

-slym

Slym it got a 9.6 :makepoint:

Like I read through threads first or something...

:whistle:

-slym

No way in hell that got a 9.6 anyway! Pics or it didn't happen. (tsk)

Yep, I never read through before grading either. I hate it when I offer my grade after CGC's grade is revealed :shy:

I really need to send a box load of books in for grading.