• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Adventure Comics 282

6 posts in this topic

scans are cropped...dust shadow on mid grade book = not impact grading much if at all.

even on high grades, dust shadow only ding very slightly. If you look at enough scans, you will bee plenty of 9.2 and 9.4 slabs with dust shadows.

What do you mean by "cropped scan" ? Another poster said exactly the same thing on my only other submission.

Lexmark X75 (old i know, but it still works)

300 dpi saved as a .tif image

uploaded to tinypic.

look at your scans...your top are cut off on both scans so there is no way to see the top edge of the book. Also look at the top scan, the left side is cut off so there is no way to see the spine from the front. Keep the lid open and rescan and you might get a better result.

Ah ok. Maybe lining each comic up to the very edge of the scanner so that I get a straight scan, cuts off a millimetre or two or w/e.

Will have a go at scanning with the lid open and the books aligned slightly away from the scanner's edge.

Hope I don't have to redo every scan that I did for when I eventually come to sell my collection on ebay or w/e. It took me 3 full days of scanning (that's morning till night btw) :(