• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con (Nov. 3 & 4, 2012)

64 posts in this topic

The bad thing about getting there early is you'll notice how late some of the artists are. But earlier, a lot of artists were super late. Whilce Portacio didn't show up until around 2pm only to be told that he's not doing any sketches this whole weekend.

Odd, on Sunday I saw him working on two sketch covers; the one he was working in in the afternoon was an Apocalypse sketch on an X-men blank I think.

The bad thing about getting there early is you'll notice how late some of the artists are. But earlier, a lot of artists were super late. Whilce Portacio didn't show up until around 2pm only to be told that he's not doing any sketches this whole weekend.

Odd, on Sunday I saw him working on two sketch covers; the one he was working in in the afternoon was an Apocalypse sketch on an X-men blank I think.

Maybe he needed lunch money?

His wife Jo said he wasn't gonna sketch all weekend but I guess it's my fault too for not attending Sunday. I already have one sketch from him and I'll just wait for the next show for a second one.

Could have been a pre-arranged thing, or something charity related too.