• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Best Batman Story Ever Final poll link in first post!

91 posts in this topic

Where were you guys when I was asking for suggestions?

Son of the Demon was mentioned once and Arkham Asylum wasn't even brought up.

:(

I was kinda busy at the moment. Keeping the world safe for musical comedy is not a 9-2-5 job.

I can't believe the "Ra's Al Ghul Saga" isn't getting any more love than it is...

:tonofbricks:

in my day comics were comics :preach:

younger board members? has it been collected in trade? its not cheap?

I can't believe the "Ra's Al Ghul Saga" isn't getting any more love than it is...

There is a Batman Treasury Edition Ra's Al Ghul /Neal Adams that covers a good bit

but more inclusive is the TPB that came out in 1991 called "Batman: Tales of the Demon"

(thumbs u

There is a Batman Treasury Edition Ra's Al Ghul /Neal Adams that covers a good bit

but more inclusive is the TPB that came out in 1991 called "Batman: Tales of the Demon"

(thumbs u

on the purchase list, i should have it already

(thumbs u

I shudder to think how awesome the AL Ghul storyline would have been had Adams had the luxury of the "take your time-no deadline" protracted storylines of today. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u

I shudder to think how awesome the AL Ghul storyline would have been had Adams had the luxury of the "take your time-no deadline" protracted storylines of today. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Bats 232 is a great key not only because of the wonderful cover and the fist appearance

of Ra's Al Ghul, but this was part of the revolution of comics breaking free of the heavy restrictions of the comic code. This was created over 40 years ago and for a single stand alone comic it is very powerful. 10 issues later it set-up for a nice triple issue story of the return of Ra's in Bats 242, 243, and the desert sword fighting finale in 244.

(worship)

Of the more copperish, A Death in the Family is my choice.

Of the more Modernish, I actually liked War Games for some reason. I went back and reread it and wasn't nearly so good. But the first time I went through it I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. Hell I even enjoyed No Man's Land. Whats wrong with me????

of the more Bronzeish - The Ra'as one. You know which one.