• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Ok I've never read the title but I gots a question....

Is it Mind Management? Or Mind M.G.M.T (letters pronounced).

And what the hecks it mean!?!

There is no secret Government CIA-like organization called Mind MGMT that has been influencing foreign conflicts (waving hand Jedi-style)

Is it Mind Management? Or Mind M.G.M.T (letters pronounced).

And what the hecks it mean!?!

There is no secret Government CIA-like organization called Mind MGMT that has been influencing foreign conflicts (waving hand Jedi-style)

:roflmao:

It's listed as Mind MGMT (mind management).

It's basically a story of a writer who is investigating a series of unusual events and discovers a secret organization called, Mind MGMT. This organization is a group of gifted individuals that possess abilities to perform feats with their minds (healing, mind control, etc.).

You should really (really) read it...

http://www.amazon.com/MIND-MGMT-Volume-Matt-Kindt/dp/1595827978/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367601504&sr=8-1&keywords=mind+mgmt

Done.

I'll buy it.

Edited by Erndog

I think at NYCC 2012 it was $175 a page, and $300 for splashes... if my memory serves.

he sells his art through his FB account. Pages are $250 I think now, with better ones (half and full page splashes) going for $300-400.... They are basically just slowly raising prices because the pages keep selling so quickly (for good reason!)

https://www.facebook.com/mindMGMTcomic?fref=ts

Not sure how Dark Horse does it but they price their hardcovers insanely cheap in comparison to other publishers. That Mind MGMT HC would easily be atleast $40 at any other publisher.

Edited by Tuff Ghost

Question time - does the #1 for $1 offer from midtown count as a 2nd print, 3rd print?

Anyone know the sequence?

Question time - does the #1 for $1 offer from midtown count as a 2nd print, 3rd print?

Anyone know the sequence?

I think it's considered a reprint. Mind MGMT didn't have a second or third print, so I consider the $1 issue a reprint, not a second printing. Mainly done to promote the series (a re-grand opening so to speak) and to coincide with the HC release (I buy #1 for a $1, now I need the HC).