• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

You're right on TBP, it's very re-readable. Thank Jebus for the hardcover as my other issues are showing signs of use ( gasp ).

I finally found a hardcover edition of Super Spy. That was difficult. Top Shelf is taking pre-orders for a new printing (including a limited number of hardcovers) but Matt should have something up on his site soon. Let's all throw our monies his way. :cloud9:

re-read 7 - 10 today.

missed some stuff last read.

wow!

I'm not even reading the gutter "novel" at the moment. I'm going to go back and read that info later. I dig it, but 'changes the channel' while I'm going through the main story.

I NEED one of those dust jackets. Are those available or was that comissioned

Hi Chuck.

I think he's just doing them at Cons at this point.

If you're going to a con this season, maybe email him and see if he'll do a pre-list?

I know at the Toronto Con this weekend he's only doing 2... So I don't think he's planning on doing a ton.

How to you contact him? And does anyone know what he charges?

Hi Chuck.

If you're going to a con this season, maybe email him and see if he'll do a pre-list?

I know at the Toronto Con this weekend he's only doing 2... So I don't think he's planning on doing a ton.

$100.

Hi Chuck.

$100.

Thanks!

Does anybody have his contact info? Whenever I click on "e-mail" on his site, my computer tries to open up Outlook e-mail, but I don't have that installed, so I can't see his address.

Edited by chaseman210