• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rudy Vasquez Commissions - Serendipity Art Sales

10 posts in this topic

Rudy is almost done with his current round of commissions, so we are opening his list again.

Below you will find his most recent examples, and you get quite the bang for your buck.

11 x 17 Single Figure

Pencil - $100 Inks - $140 Ink Wash - $160

Each Additional Character - $25

Add Minimal Background - $25

Add Detailed Background - $60

If interested, email me to get on the list! There is no cost to be on the waiting list and payment is only due when your commission is due to be started.

jerry@serendipityartsales.net

Vasquez_R_BatmanGargoyle.JPG

Vasquez_R_ConanPencil_low.jpg

Vasquez_R_BatsVsJokerInks.jpg

Probably one of the most unique commission requests we've ever got. This piece I was originally a little leary to take on, but after seeing the whole story, and knowing she gets up to kick his @$$, I felt a lot better, haha.

This latest piece by Rudy was departure from his regular style, but as you can see from the pencils to the inks, the client had a few changes, and Rudy is great to work with and did them with a smile.

Turnaround time was a week. Next up, A Canadian and a Brit ;)

Rudy Vasquez Commissions

Vasquez_R_ApacheDancePencils.JPG

Vasquez_R_ApacheDanceFinal.JPG

2 NEW Commissions from Rudy, with examples of the difference between his inks and ink wash.

The first is a disturbing Judge Death inkwashed piece.

The second is a feral version of Wolverine, first the inked version, then the inkwashed version.

Rudy seems to be getting better with each piece and has a great turnaround time.

jerry@serendipityartsales.net

Rudy Vasquez Commissions

Vasquez_R_JudgeDeathWash.JPG

Vasquez_R_Wolvie1stAppInks.JPG

Vasquez_R_Wolvie1stAppWash.JPG

Something is amiss with Death's body. It's a nice piece, but he should be wider and skinnier.

Wider and skinnier? Am I missing something, or do you contradict your self in the span of three words? Haha.

This was the style that the client requested. There is a lot of past reference that varies, as Brian Bolland and Simon Bisley draw MUCH different interpretations of Judge Death.

shoulders wider, torso skinnier. Sorry I figured you knew what judge death looked like. If your customer is happy, then cool. You are right about being lots of past reference, but it doesn't vary a whole lot when it comes to the dark judges.