• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On-Ste vs WalkThru

7 posts in this topic

On site is more expensive at every tier level than it is through their "in house" service. The advantage is that for the additional price you get your books back the same weekend with on-site.

They generally don't do magazines or anything specialized like pre screens on site.

Just grading regular comics from the 1930's to modern age.

Walkthru you get your book back the same day. Typically with Onsite you pick them up the next day or after the show.

Yes.

I thought he was talking about on site vs. in house grading.

Even with on site, the higher end tiers take priority as far as the higher tiers are done sooner.

Walkthru you get your book back the same day. Typically with Onsite you pick them up the next day or after the show.

Ahhh that was what I was wondering. I saw the price differences in the CGC site and that got me to thinking. I suppose even with Onsite, even waiting a few days but being able to get the books back right there is something to consider, especially when I read about the potential to/from shipping costs. hm