• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cyber Force - Kickerstarter relaunch

88 posts in this topic

Please remember this is not a CGC board opp. This is Top Cow being nice enough to make an attempt to offer certain fans an additional option.

Once the deatils are worked out/finalized between Top Cow and CGC we will all see the information. Until then we wait.

does this also mean that they will extend the "plendgedes final date"???

will they offering the Kickstarter variant?? or just the regular variant??

Some many questions.... so little money :sorry:

I do not think that they can change the final date for making a pledge, which is Friday, August 17th. However, I believe details will be posted soon (as in the beginning to middle of this week, hopefully) and anyone who made a pledge already can increase their pledge to take advantage of new options that include CGC grading for the variants.

Basically, for every 'pledge level' they are offering, you would see a new pledge level that would include those same books plus money for CGC grading and return shipping. So, if you wanted the Kickstarter variant signed and graded, instead of just signed, you would simply pick the right package. (For example, I believe the $15 level includes a signed Cyberforce #1 Kickstarter Variant. There will probably be a new pledge level of $60 that includes $15 for the comic, $35 for the grading, and $10 for the return shipping. Don't quote me on the final numbers, though.)

Save up your cash because I think this will be the ONLY way to get these Kickstarter variants signed and graded. :) More details will be released when everything gets finalized, but rest assured there are forces in motion to make this happen! That is all... :)

Joel

A lot of it seems pretty cool, but I'm not sure its worth the extra hundred to have Silvestri call me, haha. But that one has already sold a few, so what do I know? (shrug)

I thought it was odd that they didn't have a package that included signed regular versions of the comics too. Completists would want those as well i think.

I wasn't sure if they were planning on making a new level of backer incentive or if they were just going to offer CGC to any autograph level so I sent a message and got a reply within minutes that they are still working it out but they think it will be at any level and just add CGC fees to your backing amount.

Actually, I'm fairly impressed that they are just shy of $50,000 already.

The deal is done. It'll be announced in the next Kickstarter update tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday at the latest but I'm givin you all the heads up. :) Top Cow will be offering anyone the chance to get their signed rewards CGC SS graded. I am personally going into the studio to pick out the best copies, write up the invoices, get the comics signed and send them into CGC. Cost will be an extra $22 per book, plus the $5 invoice fee, plus return shipping via UPS Ground ($9 for 1st book, $2 each additional slab)

These will all be done under Top Cows account but you'll each get your invoice number from me so you can call CGC every day for status. :) what else am I forgetting? New backer levels will be created but you can always add to a previous pledge.

The deal is done. It'll be announced in the next Kickstarter update tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday at the latest but I'm givin you all the heads up. :) Top Cow will be offering anyone the chance to get their signed rewards CGC SS graded. I am personally going into the studio to pick out the best copies, write up the invoices, get the comics signed and send them into CGC. Cost will be an extra $22 per book, plus the $5 invoice fee, plus return shipping via UPS Ground ($9 for 1st book, $2 each additional slab)

These will all be done under Top Cows account but you'll each get your invoice number from me so you can call CGC every day for status. :) what else am I forgetting? New backer levels will be created but you can always add to a previous pledge.

:banana:

what about shipping to canada ?..

what about shipping to canada ?..

What does CGC charge you to ship to Canada? Whatever their rates are normally will be the rates you'd have to pay, since the slabs would be going from CGC straight to you. Top Cow wouldn't take possession of the books once they're signed and submitted.

Fantastic!

i'm still confuse??? Who should we pay to.... Joel or Top Cow??? are we going to pledge it, or is Joel gonna pledge on our behalf??? What's the final cost for this?? Is this just for the kickstarter variant and/or the regular cvr???

Again, so many question.... So little money :(

i'm still confuse??? Who should we pay to.... Joel or Top Cow??? are we going to pledge it, or is Joel gonna pledge on our behalf??? What's the final cost for this?? Is this just for the kickstarter variant and/or the regular cvr???

Again, so many question.... So little money :(

not 100% sure, but it sounds like the might be adding the CGC option/cost on to the existing tiers so that we can just select what we want and pay for it once (i hope).

but joel stated that he'll ''go to the studio and pick out the best copy'' have it signed, send to cgc, but ''each one of us will get an invoice number'' so we can check the status......

If we were to upgade our individual pledges to cgc ss, where does joel come into play???