• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charitable Efforts to Aid Victims of the DKR Shooting Tragedy

2 posts in this topic

I am aware of the following efforts by comic retailers to aid the victims of the DKR shooting tragedy, but I am certain that there are many more going on around the country. I hope that this forum can help people find ways to help, show some respect for the charitable efforts of these leaders in the industry and serve to focus on what positive efforts will rise from this terrible incident. Please post whatever you feel is appropriate.

Columbia Comics

(1) I don't know all the details (and I believe there are few who do), but I will say this.

It's a tragedy that this happened and I morn for all the families who have lost loved ones. If there are any boardies in and around the area where the shooting occured and knows any of the victim's families, Columbia Comics will proudly make a donation to that family and their recovery. If anyone knows anything, please PM me!!!

Mile High Comics

(2) Mile High Comics is having a special sale where 10% of all proceeds this week are going to the families of victims from the movie theater shooting. Coupon code HELPHEAL gets you 60% off all back issues.

I am aware of the following efforts by comic retailers to aid the victims of the DKR shooting tragedy, but I am certain that there are many more going on around the country. I hope that this forum can help people find ways to help, show some respect for the charitable efforts of these leaders in the industry and serve to focus on what positive efforts will rise from this terrible incident. Please post whatever you feel is appropriate.

Columbia Comics

(1) I don't know all the details (and I believe there are few who do), but I will say this.

It's a tragedy that this happened and I morn for all the families who have lost loved ones. If there are any boardies in and around the area where the shooting occured and knows any of the victim's families, Columbia Comics will proudly make a donation to that family and their recovery. If anyone knows anything, please PM me!!!

Mile High Comics

(2) Mile High Comics is having a special sale where 10% of all proceeds this week are going to the families of victims from the movie theater shooting. Coupon code HELPHEAL gets you 60% off all back issues.

Already happening on the boards here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5864127#Post5864127