• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 298 & 299

5 posts in this topic

Hey man-- welcome to the boards!

If you want some grading help, grab a scanner, de-bag your comic, pop it behind a dark colored piece of paper and provide some full size scans so we can check it out. The photos you provided aren't helpful.

Actually, the comics are not in my possession. They are auctions on eBay and I was thinking about bidding on them. I just wanted to see if more experienced collectors like you guys could estimate what grade they would get if they were CGC'd because I really want to get both of these in at least a 9.6. Sorry if I'm doing anything wrong here. Like I said, i'm new. But thanks to those that are actually trying to help me out.

WTTB :hi:

These pictures really can't be graded. They look nice, but so many things can be hidden that a scan would reveal. These could be just as described, they could be 9.2's.

There are no pics of the back covers so the bidder is flying blind there. Ask the seller if they can be provided. But if they're more pics like this... (shrug)