• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NICE Bronze marvels FS Here - AV110, GR1, HULK161++

43 posts in this topic

emergency sale for me as i need to raise some funds quickly! I raided my personal boxes a bit for some higher demand beauties

Ghost Rider #1 is a VF+ with near perfect centering. Bought from Superworld as VFNM about a year ago. fresh pages, but most likely OW-W $85

526005-gr1.jpg

Avengers #110 is a kicking snow white covered VFNM to NM(-), 99.9 %Perfect centering

$30

526005-av.jpg

Hulk #161 is VFNM to NM(-) with OW pages. the scan is cropped a bit there is really about 1/8" white margin on left. Really cool issue! $30

526005-hulk161.jpg

Daredevil #91 is breathtakingly tight & perfectly centered. flat & glossy jet black cover. NM with OW-W pages. $30

526005-dd91.jpg

thanks for looking! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

526005-dd91.jpg.b5bf432ba0df03bca4903538fe4696a8.jpg

its actually nicer in person, many of the white spots are on my scanner bed. its the nicest black cover 20 cent marvel i have ever seen! great image too!
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd seen that classic avengers cover several times but that daredevil is new to me.. and absolutely breathtaking! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Sweet Colan pencils & Tom Palmer inks too! cloud9.gif

confused.gif