• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triva hint:

30 posts in this topic

O.k, nobody seems to get it, so here is a hint:

It is an important D.C. cover and each name has two words in it, like black Canary, that is why both names have a space between each underline.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Come on Ian, this one should be right up your alley thumbsup2.gif

Now that you have got a hint, no one can win the free submission. The only prize now is the grading guide 893whatthe.gif

I knew the "rules" and that it's probably a Joker cover, but I have no idea on the issue. I was thnking that Batman vs. Wildcat one, but it doesn't match the two-word spaces.

Oh well, at least this question isn't as incredibly lame as the Cerebus one. thumbsup2.gif

I knew the "rules" and that it's probably a Joker cover, but I have no idea on the issue. I was thnking that Batman vs. Wildcat one, but it doesn't match the two-word spaces.

Oh well, at least this question isn't as incredibly lame as the Cerebus one. thumbsup2.gif

You know, not all our questions are lame.

I have to deal with grading, PR, advertising, chat boards, on-site grading, product development, conventions and keeping up a chat board shill (RS), do you think I spend a lot of time thinking of triva you can't google? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Of coures I do! 893frustrated.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.giftonofbricks.gif

do you think I spend a lot of time thinking of triva you can't google?

So thats why nothing came up when I tried! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know, not all our questions are lame.

Never said they were, only that the Cerebus one defined "obscure".

I should have put a 27_laughing.gif after "You know, not all our questions are lame. "

I was just kidding around.......

Yeah, the Cerebus one was obscure, but I thought it was cool and some people actually got it 893whatthe.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking about Joker and Batman...

but there are two blanks for each name, so would it be "The Batman"

in the first two blanks, and the "Boy Wonder" in the second set?

Something about "the Batman" seems a little weird for a phrasing...

but it definitely sounds like a Joker cover.

I have to deal with grading, PR, advertising, chat boards, on-site grading, product development, conventions and keeping up a chat board shill (RS), do you think I spend a lot of time thinking of triva you can't google? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So do you guys not eat food ?.. there was no mention of food in your list above.

How can we complain about turnaround times.. when you guys at CGC have ommitted food.. in order to create challenging trivia questions?

Holy Carb Counters Batman!!!

The CGC staff is just hungry!!

Z

The question was wrong mad.gif

893frustrated.gif

True, Steve said that the names were two words each. Yet the comic lists Manhunter, single name. What's with the trick question?