• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed bag on ebay

10 posts in this topic

Im just getting started on Ebay and have a varied selection up for grabs.Everything from low to mid grade spideys to some really nice copies of Sgt Fury.Have a look and tell me how Im doing. Thanks guys. ( :

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=grassy-knoll&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Hey! Are these laying on the grass?

Not they could be damaged much more but water damge doesn't help. foreheadslap.gif

ff33322921.jpg

There was a very slight amount of dew on the grass.It was a sunny day and the I thought the green background would look nice on these books.The bags just needed a quick wipe and the "cough cough" valuable books inside were never in danger. ( :

Hey! Are these laying on the grass?

Not they could be damaged much more but water damge doesn't help. foreheadslap.gif

Isn't that where you're supposed to put fertilizer? That's all he was doing with those books.

There was a very slight amount of dew on the grass.It was a sunny day and the I thought the green background would look nice on these books.

Well hopefully you've learned your lesson.

Places you SHOULD NOT photograph your EBay items:

1) Bed

2) Lawn

3) Dirt (road, path etc.)

4) Anywhere (house, floor, etc.) that looks filthy.

5) Near anything (water, spill, etc.) that could damage item.