• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1, X-men 13, 58. Avengers 1 cgc 4.0 1400 - want to move TODAY

15 posts in this topic

Rules:

1) No Probies or HOS'er

2) :takeit: trumps PM's, but I'll still welcome lowball offers

3) Shipping is 15 (priority mail + tracking + insurance) to the US, discounts offered on multiple buys. Canadians message me and I'll figure out how much to charge you.

I'll do my best to grade, but there are much more qualified people here than I. If you don't agree with my grade (and this is definitely possible), feel free to PM reasons why or offer a different amount and tell me it's because I overgraded.

As a quick aside, I think my scanner makes these comics look much worse than they are (this is just a problem with graded books, so at least there's still no confusion on the grade)

Deals:

Take all the x-men's in this lot for 230 shipped!

Take everything I have in this thread for 1600!

Without further adieu, let's bring out the comics:

Edit: My scanner is being finicky and only works periodically, so some of the books aren't scanned. Also, the dirt/smudginess that appears on the CGC cases is from my scanner, not on the case