• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four Large Grab Bags- $ 75 shipped.

7 posts in this topic

Possibly my best offerings ever.

Each lot has a few SA books, a few HG BA books, a litho and/or an original page of published artwork, some ashcans,retailer display posters, TPBs and or HC books and more. First two paid for even get a bonus GA book.

I'm putting together five of these. One was donated to the thread for victims of TDKR tragedy and is already spoken for. Four remain.

Due to weight, these are for US addresses only. If you want to skip the litho/OA, the box will qualify for media mail. and I'll include several more TPBs.

Art DQs the box from being media mail, as I understand it.

Every box will ship within 48 hours of payment or you get a $25 credit on your next orderand includes Delivery Confirmation.

Each box is 100% satisfaction quarenteed.

If you've bought from me in the last ninty days, your choice of $10 off or 15% more stuff.

Possibly my best offerings ever.

Each lot has a few SA books, a few HG BA books, a litho and/or an original page of published artwork, some ashcans,retailer display posters, TPBs and or HC books and more. First two paid for even get a bonus GA book.

I'm putting together five of these. One was donated to the thread for victims of TDKR tragedy and is already spoken for. Four remain.

Due to weight, these are for US addresses only. If you want to skip the litho/OA, the box will qualify for media mail. and I'll include several more TPBs.

Art DQs the box from being media mail, as I understand it.

Every box will ship within 48 hours of payment or you get a $25 credit on your next orderand includes Delivery Confirmation.

Each box is 100% satisfaction quarenteed.

If you've bought from me in the last ninty days, your choice of $10 off or 15% more stuff.

:takeit: