• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surely this must be a reprint (or a fake) ?

13 posts in this topic

100% a reprint. The car's running board (the piece Superman is gripping with his right hand) on a real Action 1 is yellow, not green. Dead giveaway.

The buyer paid $2.5k for something worth about 50 cents.

Reprint. The car's running board on a real Action 1 is yellow, not green. Dead giveaway.

A Real Action #1 Also has rocks bouncing off the hood of the car

Sweat coming off the head of the guy in the foreground

100% a reprint. The car's running board (the piece Superman is gripping with his right hand) on a real Action 1 is yellow, not green. Dead giveaway.

The buyer paid $2.5k for something worth about 50 cents.

I thought it was too good to be true since even an antiques dealer (as they specified in the listing) would surely know how valuable some comics are.

This from the Famous first edition reprinted in 1974,it's an oversized comic.Probably why the seller took the pictures from far away to make the book look smaller.whomever bought this book has been ripped off,Overstreet on a 9.2 is 90.00.That's with the hard cover over the original cover,without that cover it's basically worthless.

Why must you all hate on my crazy good purchase from this honest eBayer. When I get this graded and it comes back a 9.8 white pages and sells at Sotheby's for $20 Million you will all stop hating on my amazing find.

:insane:

This message is in honor of Justin. We miss you and you need to come back sir.

:sorry:

Why must you all hate on my crazy good purchase from this honest eBayer. When I get this graded and it comes back a 9.8 white pages and sells at Sotheby's for $20 Million you will all stop hating on my amazing find.

:insane:

This message is in honor of Justin. We miss you and you need to come back sir.

:sorry:

:roflmao: DOYOUTHINKITSAGREATBUYITHINKITISAGREATBUYMYGIRLFRIENDSAYSITSNOTAGREATBUYBUTYOUKNOWHOWGIRLSARENOWICOLLECTKNIVESANDPOSTONA KNIFEMESSAGEBOARDBUTYOUKNOWIMGETTINGTIREDOFKNIVESBECAUSEICANTMAKEANYMONEYFROMTHEMISTILLHAVEMYCAPTAINAMERICACOMICSDOYOUSTILLCOLLECTCOMICSWELLOFCOURSEYOUDOBECAUSEYOUARESTILLONHERETALKINGABOUTCOMICS. :ohnoez: