• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: X-23 Edition

159 posts in this topic

At the end of the day I went with the one i almost made an offer on when going through CAF. Then realized it was owned by a buddy of mine...

Top 3 for me:

Mayhew, Raney, & Finch (in no particular order)!

Best of the Best: X-23 Edition Round 1

- Vote 1 time only

- Poll closes Tuesday at Noon

- Results will be revealed when poll closes

- Top 2 Sketches will go head to head to determine a winner!

Note I will be out of town on vacation till next Wednesday, so finals will start then.

What happened to rtecbot's Michael Dooney? (shrug)

:hi:

The rules state that each owner can have only one sketch in the poll. When there are multiple sketches owned by the same board member and that board member does not pick one, I go ahead and pick my favorite of the ones shown. (I believe 2 champions have came about this way)

I wish I had time to hunt down owners, but puting these polls together is fairly time consuming as it is.

Also at the end of the day Rtecbot can challange the winner. :)

Don't bother changing the poll or anything since Bill deserves the credit, but I'm the current owner of that sketch.

And there are more X-23 sketches than I thought.

I don't think you can edit polls.

If you/Bill are the winner correct credit will be give. But I do think that both of you should be able to display the sig award.

Bill, for future polls try to put the sketch owners name with your post. Or if you don't know see if someone claims it.

Btw- I really like that sketch, Shadowcat :cloud9: