• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did a Postal Employee steal my "registered" comic?

303 posts in this topic

I am so glad you got your package dude! I think it's cool it is signed.

I had a package sent registered mail..it's been about two weeks ago. Our neighborhood has a multitude of carriers we see different ones nearly every week.

I got the notice of attempted delivery tacked to my door. I stayed at home the next day waiting and no package. I was pretty anxious to get it because we were going out of town for a few days and I wanted to get it prior to leaving.

The next day no package. I called the post office and after a short bit of checking they called me back to say my package had been delivered.

I live in an apartment with a small front yard and back yard I searched the flowerboxes and everywhere and asked all the neighbors no luck.

It was in my backyard with the sign here part still on it.

Now my front door is in a open area with plenty of parking right out there. To get to my backyard they had to open a gate and walk through some trees etc..to leave the package back there.

But it was weird because how could they say it was delivered when obviously no one signed for it?? And signature was required! Why leave it there and not get anyone to sign?

but at least it was there and I found it prior to leaving that afternoon.

Again glad you got your book! Enjoy it!

I am so glad you got your package dude! I think it's cool it is signed.

I had a package sent registered mail..it's been about two weeks ago. Our neighborhood has a multitude of carriers we see different ones nearly every week.

I got the notice of attempted delivery tacked to my door. I stayed at home the next day waiting and no package. I was pretty anxious to get it because we were going out of town for a few days and I wanted to get it prior to leaving.

The next day no package. I called the post office and after a short bit of checking they called me back to say my package had been delivered.

I live in an apartment with a small front yard and back yard I searched the flowerboxes and everywhere and asked all the neighbors no luck.

It was in my backyard with the sign here part still on it.

Now my front door is in a open area with plenty of parking right out there. To get to my backyard they had to open a gate and walk through some trees etc..to leave the package back there.

But it was weird because how could they say it was delivered when obviously no one signed for it?? And signature was required! Why leave it there and not get anyone to sign?

but at least it was there and I found it prior to leaving that afternoon.

Again glad you got your book! Enjoy it!

I've had so much weirdness with the USPS, first deciding not to leave packages at my doorstep because they might get stolen, so they left them with the neighbors. This left it to the neighbors to make sure I got my mail, which I'm pretty sure is against regulations. I was then informed if I put a plastic tub at my front door, they could leave packages in there, which I'm also thinking is against regulations since it's not a USPS approved container. Now, the tub is still there, but the new carrier just leaves the packages at the front door like they used to. Every carrier has different habits and preferences, despite regulations and the like.

Whew, it's 3pm and I feel like I just got my life back.

Im glad you got your book and all but, dude, its a comic book. Not a child or a wife or a family member.

It's a family member now.