• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I collect now???

82 posts in this topic

Sports cars - duh
Still dreaming of getting a Ferrari F430 :cloud9:

Have you gotten your drivers license yet? :baiting:

Yes he has. He's had his license since he started shaving. And he cut himself both times.

Sports cars - duh
Still dreaming of getting a Ferrari F430 :cloud9:

Have you gotten your drivers license yet? :baiting:

Yes he has. He's had his license since he started shaving. And he cut himself both times.

I thought he cut himself only for self pleasure

Don't worry, once the new missus realizes any potential value in what you have, it will be sold "for the greater good!" (ie. down payment on a house, baby on the way etc.)

:cry:

I still have 1 year left to spend as much as I can!!

Don't worry, once the new missus realizes any potential value in what you have, it will be sold "for the greater good!" (ie. down payment on a house, baby on the way etc.)

:cry:

I still have 1 year left to spend as much as I can!!

My wife used to give me some grief about my comics.

Then I sold my SA Green Lantern run and put a nice down payment on a piece of land.

She stopped bugging me lol

Get back to Copper X-Men.
That'll take me a day, using pocket change.

I was going to invoke the old chestnut about collecting what you like, so if you're still an X-fan, then a 9.2 - 9.4 run of SA X-Men 1-66 might be a small challenge. The title isn't quite as in demand as other Marvel runs at the moment, due to being out of the spotlight, so it might be feasible.