• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I collect now???

82 posts in this topic

Keys, 1st issues, GA, OA??? hm

Do you want a challenge? An investment? Something inexpensive but fun? Particular artists or cover artists? Something you read as kid? Somethings that would take years? Raw? Slabbed?

Some random fun stuff that won't destroy your wedding budget:

Mike Ploog covers (books not OA)

Frank Miller covers (books not OA)

Michael Golden covers (books not OA)

70s Marvel Westerns

70s DC Horror

70s Marvel Horror

70s Marvel Horror

I've thought about this in the past, but I just don't feel the connection there. I guess I'm looking for a challenge, something I have a connection with, and while I'm not looking at this as an "investment", I just can't afford to lose money. Someone suggested X-Men 1-66, which is something I started to work on a couple years ago. That's something to think about.

if you want to stick to your mutant interests...

1st X-men appearances outside of the X-men family

or

"Deaths" of the X-men: deaths of various X-men in and out of the X-men title

70s Marvel Horror

I've thought about this in the past, but I just don't feel the connection there. I guess I'm looking for a challenge, something I have a connection with, and while I'm not looking at this as an "investment", I just can't afford to lose money. Someone suggested X-Men 1-66, which is something I started to work on a couple years ago. That's something to think about.

That was my suggestion, bozo! :sumo:

70s Marvel Horror

That was my suggestion, bozo! :sumo:

(worship)