• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking of sending in my Batman 227 to get graded

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm knew to collecting older comic books as I usually collect moderns. I love the cover of Batman 227 and I was thinking of sending in my Batman 227 in to get graded. Not sure I should because someone wrote "C" "M" is red marker in the comic code authority box. I'm not sure if it will give me a glod or a plod or even worth sending it in. I was going to put it up on can you please spare a grade but I cant get imageshack to work for me. Any opinions on if I should send it in? Thanks

The red marker will lower the grade, but it alone shouldn't make it a PLOD or GLOD.

I would only submit the book if the grade is 8.0 or above.

I would definitely scan it and use photobucket to download it in the PGM section.

The red marker will lower the grade, but it alone shouldn't make it a PLOD or GLOD.

I would only submit the book if the grade is 8.0 or above.

I would definitely scan it and use photobucket to download it in the PGM section.

Pretty much what I would say as well. (thumbs u