• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats on your 9k post JC!!!

52 posts in this topic

With all those flaming arrows in your back here lately..... thumbsup2.gif

Hey now! I don't put arrows in his back, I find much more satisfaction from one right between the eyes. wink.gif

With all those flaming arrows in your back here lately,

I'll say you've earned your stay!

Happy 9K you insufficiently_thoughtful_person loather you!! thumbsup2.gif

And only 7,000 of them contained insults! 27_laughing.gif

But seriously, congrats JC!

Without JC starting S-hit all the time this place would be as entertaining as it is.

I think I'll go along with that 100% 27_laughing.gif

I'll go along the other 25%... wink.gif

I'd like to double down at 98%... sumo.gif

You know, I was just waiting to see how long it would take the dickless wonders on here to start a new "Slam JC" thread..... not long it appears. foreheadslap.gif

Nice one JC...you've become a caricature of yourself!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You know, I was just waiting to see how long it would take the dickless wonders on here to start a new "Slam JC" thread..... not long it appears. foreheadslap.gif

Come on, Joe. You have to admit - the initial "Without JC starting S-hit all the time this place would be as entertaining as it is." typo was damned funny. My response would have been exactly the same regardless of who it was addressing, because the typo was too perfect to pass by.

JC - you are quite the character!!!!!!

congrats anyhoo.................. 893applaud-thumb.gif

boo.gif

Saaaaay why you booin' me?

Without JC starting S-hit all the time this place wouldn't be as entertaining as it is.

Whenever the Ole boy gets his flame on - it's a downright laugh fest!! grin.gif

Hey Nerf - you broke one of the cardinal rules of message board etiquette. 1) Never edit a post after it has been quoted or extracted" and 2) ....ok - you broke two of the cardinal rules of message board etiquette....1) Never edit a post after it has been quoted or extracted" and 2) if you do, then mark it as Edited. 893naughty-thumb.gif

congrats anyhoo.................. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You fool, that's spelled "anyhow", and now the Anti-JC Vigilante Patrol will somehow use this *hilarious* typo to further insult me. 893frustrated.gif

No insults from me......congrats, JC!

[Hey Nerf - you broke one of the cardinal rules of message board etiquette. 1) Never edit a post after it has been quoted or extracted" and 2) ....ok - you broke two of the cardinal rules of message board etiquette....1) Never edit a post after it has been quoted or extracted" and 2) if you do, then mark it as Edited. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Hey Needledick, go FOAD! 893censored-thumb.gif

Come on, Joe. You have to admit - the initial "Without JC starting S-hit all the time this place would be as entertaining as it is." typo was damned funny. My response would have been exactly the same regardless of who it was addressing, because the typo was too perfect to pass by.

I started some s**t the other day with Flaming Turd Carrot 'cause things were boring around here lately. By all accounts, I annihilated him. At least that's what alot of my fellow board members were saying. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif BTW, congrats Joe! You're one of my favorite posters bud. thumbsup2.gif

[Hey Nerf - you broke one of the cardinal rules of message board etiquette. 1) Never edit a post after it has been quoted or extracted" and 2) ....ok - you broke two of the cardinal rules of message board etiquette....1) Never edit a post after it has been quoted or extracted" and 2) if you do, then mark it as Edited. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Hey Needledick, eat me! 893censored-thumb.gif

Joe, this is too sad. I am talking to Nerf. I wasn't even talking to you, so why this response. I AM delighted that you notice me this much.

Also, a sincere congratulations on your 9,000 post and beyond.