• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales Bad Girls #2 Big D Comics Exclusive Pre-Order

6 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

We are taking a very limited amount of pre-orders of our next book in our line of Zenescope exclusives.

Grimm Fairy Tales Bad Girls #2 Big D Comics Exclusive Variant by Jamie Tyndall. (Limited to 250)

Jamie Tyndall is one of today's most talented artists and this beautiful cover created for us by Jamie will only be available through our website.

To pre-order simply follow the link below and go to the contact page and email me your name and issue/quantity desired.

Due to us not physically having the books yet I am unable to give pre-screen grades but I will make sure pre-orders from the boards get my best raw copies that I am selling. We will be picking these up from Zenescope HQ around the middle of August and the book should start shipping at August/Sept.

Grimm Fairy Tales Bad Girls #2 Big D Comics Exclusive Variant Raw (Limited to 250) $49.95 + USPS Priority Shipping

gftbd-2-raw.jpg

Just a quick update, I am tearing through pre-orders for this.

No hype here so if your going to pre-order please place it soon. Existing customers come first and all have been notified via email through my store.

Also keep an eye out for my GFT OZ #1 Kickstarter 250 print this fall and my GFT #78 250 print.

Thanks!

Darryl

I have increased my pre-order allocation due to the high amount of orders.

I usually allow 25% of the run to be pre-ordered. I have made 10 more copies available for pre-order. Just drop me a line.

Thanks!

Darryl

Books are in, a beautiful print run, pre-orders are being filled first. Jamie did an amazing job on this.

I have a large amount of pre-orders for this cover so if you do order it will take me a day or two to get to your order.

Thanks!

Darryl