• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I did Get

2 posts in this topic

I lost one one, but I won on three.

It was luck that I ever found the Marvel Graphic Novel #4 but after losing it might have been better if I never won. I did however win the first book I decided to get. Of course the reason why I placed the bid was it co-starred the New Mutants. I never read the book and my first foray into the New Defenders was towards their end, right before X-Factor was to begin. Issue #129 was my first win.

There were a few other books I decided to place a bid on, a very nominal bid. This was how I won Kitty Pryde and Wolverine issues #2 and #3. This was series I was thinking about collecting as soon as I finished my Longshot set. Money was always an issue and now at winning each one at $16 a piece, well, how can I pass that up. of course this destroyed my only one CGC book a month, but let's face it I never thought I would make it to this late in July before I caved.

I have no idea what is next. I might just pick through individual issues that mean something rather than trying to complete any sets. Small sets are easier and I would really like to complete my X-Infernus set with the number one second print variant I need. I just added a Signature Series upgrading it from the universal copy I had graded.

Thanks for Reading

11795.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb