• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOARDERS UNITE !!!!!!

65 posts in this topic

That's right I know your out there 893naughty-thumb.gif

Some may call you speculators, other may call you hoarders, but you might consider yourself just another collector 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you can't pass up on deals involving more than 1 copy of the same issue or if you feel like you have to buy as many copies of 1 particular issue as humanly possible then this thread is for you.

For me it started a few years back on Ebay when one seller kept listing lots of 50 to 100 of the same issue. The lot's would typically end at between 5 and 10 dollars and I just couldn't pass them up. Spider-man, X-men, Hulk, Iron Man, Turok #1, Bloodshot #0...all were fair game as long as the price was right.

I know I can't be alone in this hobby...........who else likes to acquire multiple issues of the same book confused.gif

My latest purchase from a few weeks ago features a lot of (6) Bronze Age Marvel Super Action #1's 893applaud-thumb.gif

Heck it's cheaper than trying to pick up multiple issues of Captain American 100 and I got them for $10 so...................let's see some pictures popcorn.gif

MarvelSA.jpg

I picked up two more over the week-end. cloud9.gif

How many is that now? mad.gif

40 too many! 893whatthe.gif

1 is too many of Deathlok's first appearance 27_laughing.gif

...Perez's first pro work also.

Enough has already been said.

I have never read that issue, any chance of a Digitally remastered one by Deathlok?

I have never read that issue, any chance of a Digitally remastered one by Deathlok?

I would but that's not his best issue. The later ones are much better. cloud9.gif

I would but that's not his best issue. The later ones are much better. cloud9.gif

Deathlok's a cool character. Wish Miller would get a hold of him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Deathlok's a cool character. Wish Miller would get a hold of him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh that would be awesome. My favorite plot line would have to be "Deathlok Lives" from Captain America # 286-288.

Oh that would be awesome. My favorite plot line would have to be "Deathlok Lives" from Captain America # 286-288.

thumbsup2.gif

C'mon I mean the guy kills two guys in his first appearance. Love It.

You what would be really great. I'll tell ya. Have Garth Ennis do a Punisher/Deathlok mini-series. Not the lame [!@#%^&^] type of Punisher/Deathlok that was in the Deathlok solo title. A real gritty version. cloud9.gif